Dec 9, 2006

Bob Seger & Engrish

Don't you hate those pesky title lines? I mean, after all its just a blog right? You don't really know what you're going to say in it half the time and by the time you're done writing you don't care what its called. Atleast, I don't. So I think I'll just number them.

So Thomas Lunch will be setting out on a 'mini-tour' REALLY soon. Dave's brother () and close friend Adam joined up with the band not too long ago. So if you live anywhere along the east coast, they may be hitting a town near you! Even if you don't, go check out their page anyways ;)

Can you believe tickets are being sold for over $600 dollars right now?

Neither can I.

I've tried to think of things I'd rather do than pay that much to see Seger, but there are just too many to list.

Save yourself the money people, and spend a night with . It's a great "rebsite." The site reads: Engrish can be simply defined as the humorous English mistakes that appear in Japanese advertising and product design. The whole site is devoted to images of Engrish. Here's an example from their site:




As many of us know, the has undergone some changes lately. The only thing I'm comfortable saying is that you can no longer find Un [awsome person who ran the bar] on site :( Obviously we've all probably *heard* plenty said about what's been happening. But with all of you big mouthed, drama feens out there, I'm afraid that anything I say will turn into something COMPLETELY off-base. Anyways. The place is still open as far as I know, but I haven't been there since the changes. Oh well :( Point being, I miss the place as it was before.

SO. This blog has kind of just kept going on and on. For WAY too long. I would apologize to those who are bored at this point, but its your fucking fault if you don't want to be here! :D

Oh just one more thing.

So recently I've aquired a copy of , which gives me things like Flash Pro 8, Dreamweaver 8, Fireworks 8, and so on. I'm excited as shit! I've decided that band will be the basis for my first attempt with the new programs I've got. I've made a page with some help from a template and am in the process of "flash-i-fying" it. (Oh, and if you go to that link for Dave, don't be surprised if there's a picture of a large woman named Gloria. ).

And I'm getting tonight too :D

Well that all.
Some how I don't feel any better after tying all of that.
Was I supposed to?
Oh well.

No comments: