Dec 9, 2006

Prehistoric Monster Syndrome

Watch this girl. She can open a can with her mouth. And she does it quicker than alot of can openers that I've used before. But man! Is that healthy?
Anyways, heres the

Just two more videos.

Its a "PMS Survival Guide", but made as a parody of the 1950's propaganda videos. Well. It made me laugh.


Picture: YouTube



This one is just kindof quirky. I dunno. Not sure if anything can top the last one.
Real Men !

I'm one of those people who have very few regrets. The way I see it is that every incident and event in my life has been what has shaped who I am today. And although I know that there are plenty of people out there who don't think that who I have become is all that great, I am most definitely satisfied with the person I am today. Granted, I have many traits that could use tweaking, adjusting, etc. But on the whole, I know that at some point I will 'rearrange' myself, ultimately becoming the person I see myself as being in the future.

That said, I will say that I do have One regret. Yes, thats right, out of 19 years, I only have one regret. It is the my actions and behavior in regard to my current boyfriend. Now, I know that this blog is available to many people who know him personally,so I will not go into too much detail. Some of you already know the bulk of what I'm talking about, and you know who you are. In fact, some of you may have even heard him vent, bitch etc about me. I know. And I'm ok with that. I deserve it. anyways.

My boyfriend is, as far as I'm concerned, the most wonderful, sweet, loving, caring, funny, amazing .... I could go on and on for ever. He has truly been an angel in my life. He has stuck by my side in my most "stupidest" of times. Stupidest may not be a word, but it really is the best way to describe my actions in the past. I have done some REALLY fucked up things and put him through way more than any man should ever put up with. But lord am I thankful that he has. I cannot explain, excuse, or ever make up for what I have put him through. But I can promise him that I will NEVER put him through anything like it again. I love him so much. He has brought so much happiness in to my life. And boy do I know that sometimes [maybe more often than that ;) ) I can be a REAL pain in the ass...but here we are. In February it will have been 3 years for us. And I have no doubt that we'll make it to then, and beyond then.

So Dave, this is to, for, you. I love you. I'm sorry about the rocky past that I have put me/you/us through. But I want to thank you for sticking by my side. You are the most wonderful person in my life. You make me smile everyday when I wake up, and every night before I go to sleep. You motivate me and make me feel compelled to be a better person. I know several important people in your life don't exactly like me, but I am so glad that you have not given in to their opinions, and have stayed with me. I promise that I will never let you down in this relationship, again. I love you. I could, really, go on for hours, but I'll leave it at this. Thank you.

No comments: