Dec 24, 2006

X-mas Eve


Here's a picture from Engrish.com. Notice that the WATER SALAD says its made by the Coca-Cola Company. Is it really? Maybe they just used it so that the can would look American? Who knows...

Well its Christmas Eve Day-- is that what it's called? Or is it "the day before Christmas"? Or is the whole day just called Christmas Eve? Beats the hell out of me. So it's 2 PM and my boyfriend is still sleeping. Which is, I suppose, sort of understandable since he did come and pick me up at 4 am after the Thomas Lunch show [which I hear was really good].

Am I the only one who finds Rod Stewart's appearance somewhat disturbing? Whomever told him that blond hair was a good idea, was out of their mind. And the froofy hair looks like a wig! Is it? Maybe it is...In which case, the froofiness is ok. Wig froof is acceptable. Well, ok. He is 60+ so maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

3 comments:

Rala556 said...

when you are in the music business 30 years and still sell out arenas all over te world you can wear your hair anyway you want and NO its not a wig

pancake monster said...

definitely all true, no doubt. but looking at him as the average person, he's still a bit tacky =D Then again, most people are weird in their own way

Rala556 said...

he's a rocker,,,got to look strange!!!!