Dec 9, 2006

Cell Phone Habits

You know those people who walk around with their cell phone, like they're talking on the phone? But all you hear is some lame ass song that you REALLY don't want to hear. And they're BLASTING it out of their stupid phone, thinking they're some hot shit. ITS SO OBNOXIOUS! I almost feel bad for them , you know, thinking that they look all hot. I just want to slap them and tell them that they're a fucking IDIOT! I mean I know that not everyone can afford an iPod, but if you can afford an mp3 playing phone, I'm sure you could afford a 2$ set of headphones! And if you can't, then they definitely can afford some MANNERS. They're *FREE* people! Get some. AHHH. Oh and then there are the god damn SPEAKER PHONE PEOPLE. It doesn't matter if they're in their home or somewhere that is COMPLETELY inappropriate to being using the speaker, they DO IT ANYWAYS! WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE. I'm sorry, is it just me, or is that shit REDICULOUS? I feel bad for them, too.

No comments: